Coral ID request please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter snowhite
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

snowhite

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2019
Messages
387
Reaction score
338
Location
Smyrna, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife picked this up, but couldn't remember what it is... it's not very happy right now, but when it's out it's fairly furry with short greenish polyps.

Been moving it around trying to find what it likes best. Seems to prefer lower in tank with less flow.

image.jpg
 
Pretty aggressive? Those things are evil! I do love how they devour anything that touches them in their own digestive system though! I remember how fuzzy and slimy mine was when I first started this hobby. It felt like the slime would numb my fingers.
I just saw a pink version of this coral at my friends shop. I was unaware hydnophora came in pink!
 
Been 3 months and this hasn't changed state much at all... just kind of existing...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new