Coral ID (SPS?) - Not entitely sure

NanoReefer77777

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Long time lurker... got sucked back into the hobby and I picked up a frag that the store wasn’t sure what it was.

Anyone able to ID this? I thought SPS initially, but when I look closer there appears to be little tentacles - not polyps.

It appears to be some kind of encrusting species, but I haven’t had it long enough to see how it grows. It looks like the frag healed at the cuts, but has a green coloration instead of the orange on top.

2q3zvci.jpg


Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new