Coral ID

Rey "deep sea" Manta

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
37
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it is an Astreopora, but the Astreopora I had does not extend the polyps that long.
Any thought? Thanks in advance!

coral_id.PNG
 
I guess it is an Astreopora, but the Astreopora I had does not extend the polyps that long.
Any thought? Thanks in advance!

coral_id.PNG
Are the polyps quite flowy? Looks vaguely like a pagoda cup but I haven’t seen one with polyps different color from the main flesh. Just a guess!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new