Coral ID

synchiropus_tha_baller

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this frag from my LFS and I believe I have narrowed it down to either Tyree Flower Petal Monti or Blueberry fields Monti. Anyone have any insight as to which it is?






 
Just gonna randomly guess blueberry. But really REALLY hard to be sure 😅
 
I don’t think you can edit a post after so many minutes w/o being a supporting member. I’ve had hiccups trying to load media too, not sure why. Randomly doesn’t work for me.

You could try to add it in a new reply here or thread
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new