Coral ID

synchiropus_tha_baller

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this frag from my LFS and I believe I have narrowed it down to either Tyree Flower Petal Monti or Blueberry fields Monti. Anyone have any insight as to which it is?

**Posted this earlier but images didn't get added so trying again**


20260118_232532_AD63018F-F5AC-4416-9362-97C486FA8DC6.png

20260118_232532_7C1FAE0C-0A0C-47FB-ADE2-3D81F1FA397B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new