Coral ID

synchiropus_tha_baller

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
10
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this frag from my LFS and I believe I have narrowed it down to either Tyree Flower Petal Monti or Blueberry fields Monti. Anyone have any insight as to which it is?

**Posted this earlier but images didn't get added so trying again**


20260118_232532_AD63018F-F5AC-4416-9362-97C486FA8DC6.png

20260118_232532_7C1FAE0C-0A0C-47FB-ADE2-3D81F1FA397B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new