Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2012
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
882
Location
coral springs florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Red polyps,,,see the bottom as well red to orange to green, ,,pic is as good as I can get

20200105_090307.jpg
 
Thats an ORA red planet , or some people call it Tierra Del Fuego very nice that sucker is huge ! Aqua SD is selling just base tiny encrustment on a plug with no extension for 70 bucks I saw last night .
 
I'm more inclined to say PC rainbow than ora red planet. Pc rainbow has that characteristic red/orange/yellow/green you're seeing at the bottom there where it's a bit more shaded. Pc rainbow in high light is mostly red. I dont believe red planet shows any yellow or orange, just red and green.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new