Coral ID??

Drew Lallathin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
85
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t want to sound like a noob , I’ve just never seen this coral before, got it on a piece of live rock a long time ago and it’s gotten very big, if pics don’t do it justice it’s a pink with green eyes “polyps” and I believe it’s sps

0A0F6FA9-7F76-4262-A297-6D9957AA24F4.jpeg
 
Yea looks kinda like the beginnings of a secale but the growth is very very odd. Intriguing for sure.
Right? It was how it was growing in the “mountain type” form that’s making it odd to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new