Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter LDog74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LDog74

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
213
Reaction score
244
Location
Encinitas, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this a few weeks ago and forgot the name. I know it’s a “Two guys coral”. It looks like it has a little red in it also.
Thanks for the help!

5A115E13-C8AE-4AD1-B0D2-A7C78C30861B.jpeg 97BA51F0-1EEF-4D99-8C94-58404C0573C4.jpeg 5FCE3790-D5D0-43CD-8C90-97FE7D85D403.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new