Coral ID

bReefedBaker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
225
Reaction score
397
Location
Syracuse
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*I have no clue where to post this, as the LFS sold it to me as an ‘unknown’ coral.

Need some help to ID this please. Thank you, I know my pictures aren’t the best.

2168E474-76BD-4F4D-A737-61D9F2DDCD0E.jpeg 6BF892C5-D222-4943-8AD8-C06557A9FC43.jpeg CDE60287-BB9C-4ACD-AB9F-5B6BF5D6A353.jpeg
 
*I have no clue where to post this, as the LFS sold it to me as an ‘unknown’ coral.

Need some help to ID this please. Thank you, I know my pictures aren’t the best.

2168E474-76BD-4F4D-A737-61D9F2DDCD0E.jpeg 6BF892C5-D222-4943-8AD8-C06557A9FC43.jpeg CDE60287-BB9C-4ACD-AB9F-5B6BF5D6A353.jpeg
Watch what it does at night. Acan will almost turn itself inside out. Favia will let out streamers.
 
Watch what it does at night. Acan will almost turn itself inside out. Favia will let out streamers.

I’ll definitely do that! I have one of each, a Favia and an Acan, so I’ll be able to tell the difference. My other Favia, wow do the tentacles extend! Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new