Coral id

daniele1987

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
19
Location
glasgow
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220426_112541.jpg
 
Thanks do you know what type I had it for 2 weeks on the top of the tank and just opened a little bit during the night I moved to the half of the tank roughly and just do the same.
 
Thanks do you know what type I had it for 2 weeks on the top of the tank and just opened a little bit during the night I moved to the half of the tank roughly and just do the same.
I would probably have to make a wild guess (emphasis on wild). Hopefully one of the acro experts may have an idea for you.
 
Thanks everyone for the information.when bought it was nice and fully open 2 weeks ago.i still looking for a good spot
 
Branching Montipora, likely a Tubbs M. stellata. No axial corallites. Random radial corallites. Not an Acropora.
 
Branching Montipora, likely a Tubbs M. stellata. No axial corallites. Random radial corallites. Not an Acropora.
Thank you.any idea about the best placement in the tank?
 
agree im pretty sure it is a monti as well. It is gonna matter how powerful your lights and flow are but i keep mine in mid flow medium light
 
agree im pretty sure it is a monti as well. It is gonna matter how powerful your lights and flow are but i keep mine in mid flow medium light
The light is hydra 65 HD and 2 hydra 32hd at 55% power and 2 mp40 on each side of the tank at 35%
 
I would put it at the mid to bottom of the tank then, assuming you are hitting your par goals at 55% for acropora or sps at the top? or is the power setting mostly for lps? sorry i dont use that light, i just switched from t5+led to an orphek icon compact. Had kessils too but sadly no ai lights
 
I would put it at the mid to bottom of the tank then, assuming you are hitting your par goals at 55% for acropora or sps at the top? or is the power setting mostly for lps? sorry i dont use that light, i just switched from t5+led to an orphek icon compact. Had kessils too but sadly no ai lights
The highest par I get at the top is 200 I'm ramping them up slowly but everywhere I read they give me different par like tidal garden say 200 to 250 is enforcement acros other says 300 to 4000
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new