Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acilliron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acilliron

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2022
Messages
22
Reaction score
9
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody got any idea what this frag is? I got it from my LFS and other than telling me that its probably SPS, they didn't really know. Im also assuming its SPS, but I'd like to know exactly what it is to make sure good placement.

(The tank isnt actually this blue, camera just doesn't pick it up right)

20220505_181916.jpg
 
It's... green. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yeah I literally got it cause the colors are sick. Its like a teal-green in the little cracks, and the shards that stick out are almost highlighter yellow
 
Yeah I literally got it cause the colors are sick. Its like a teal-green in the little cracks, and the shards that stick out are almost highlighter yellow
It kind of looks like a small pectinia, except you mentioned it's an SPS.
 
Anybody got any idea what this frag is? I got it from my LFS and other than telling me that its probably SPS, they didn't really know. Im also assuming its SPS, but I'd like to know exactly what it is to make sure good placement.

(The tank isnt actually this blue, camera just doesn't pick it up right)

20220505_181916.jpg
Although this may add to the confusion it looks like a monti species.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new