Coral ID ?

DarkReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
969
Location
Sydney, Aus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Could someone please let me know what this piece is?
The LFS didn't have any names on them or anything.

Cheers!

20220619_172002.jpg

20220619_172008.jpg
 
Might be a very sad bali green slimer
Thanks for the quick response.
It was pretty cheap (I think?), and only a small frag so figured I'd give it a go. I don't have much in the way of acros in my tank other than some little blue digi, so figured this could be something that a) I can test b) maybe the hawkfish will perch on it.
 
Kinda unusual growth shape for Slimer. I have a colony that is similar to that pictured. Grew too fast so I had to chop it up. Don't know the name anymore. It looks very different (to my eyes) than my acre of Bali slimer.
IMG-5925 (1).JPG
IMG-5924 (1).JPG
 
Hi guys,

Could someone please let me know what this piece is?
The LFS didn't have any names on them or anything.

Cheers!

20220619_172002.jpg

20220619_172008.jpg
Looks like it's probably a Green Slimer to me but it could be a CB the Thing as well but the polyps look wrong. There's several that look similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new