Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter MTNcoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MTNcoral

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
97
Reaction score
37
Location
Byron, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi, I’m new to the hobby and just received my first shipment of zoas. They sent me a “freebie”, and I’d like an ID on it, so I can take better care of it. Sorry for the poor image quality.

41E71412-853C-42AC-9160-582486982057.jpeg 2407114F-BCC3-4FAA-9BE3-1F7C2264B114.jpeg 26FB7BC5-6BF6-429B-BD4A-439FEFCCFB8C.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new