Coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdirtytwo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rdirtytwo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2023
Messages
209
Reaction score
283
Location
Inland Empire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello LPS reefers,

I'm looking to identify what kind of coral these are. The first one looks to be some type of cup/scroll/vase lps, and the other looks like a Leptastrea but I'm still a novice at ID'ing these kind of corals. At first glance, I thought the green one would be a turbinaria, but any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PXL_20230624_090428335.jpg PXL_20230623_194536909.jpg

PXL_20230620_202108459.jpg
 
2nd one definitely looks like a leptastrea, not to be confused with lepto which is leptoseris.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new