Coral Identification help

Eagle aquatics315

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
150
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am a new member on reef2reef and I have a 60 gallon mixed reef aquarium and have a few corals I forgot/don't know the names of can you guys identify them for me. Thanks a lot, if you could number your answers that would be great thanks, Here they are:
20180116_110518.jpg
20180116_110533.jpg
20180116_110601.jpg
20180116_110611.jpg
20180116_110624.jpg
20180116_110653.jpg
 
Hello everyone I am a new member on reef2reef and I have a 60 gallon mixed reef aquarium and have a few corals I forgot/don't know the names of can you guys identify them for me. Thanks a lot, if you could number your answers that would be great thanks, Here they are:
20180116_110518.jpg
20180116_110533.jpg
20180116_110601.jpg
20180116_110611.jpg
20180116_110624.jpg
20180116_110653.jpg
hope it worked this time, did what you guys said.
 
Looks like a goniastrea, chalice, leptoseris, chalice, pavona, favites. My guesses.
Thanks a TON I hate not knowing the names of some of my corals, do you happen to know the exact names of those chalice corals?
 
Your welcome. Unfortunately I do not, with so many colors it's hard to nail down a vendor name. Chalices look similar to oxypora but I'm not 100% on that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new