Coral identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baldyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Baldyreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
902
Reaction score
852
Location
Rancho Cucamonga
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m visiting Denver for thanksgiving and decided to check out a local lfs and some bounce mushrooms had caught my eye I think they may be Mardi Gras bounce mushrooms they are in the 40 dollar section

IMG_2371.jpeg
 
Here’s a photo of a Mardi Gras coral for sale online for comparison
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2405.jpeg
    IMG_2405.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 31
Could also be Gonzo’s golden dragons.
Both grow very quickly and split often.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new