Coral identification?

RedFrog211

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2020
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
1,042
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this coral from LFS a couple weeks back and until now it hadn’t occurred to me that I had no idea what it was. I tried finding it online, but no luck. Any ideas?

AB8BE130-7DC6-4665-8D10-C8625A0E5B97.png
 
hi,can you get a closer pic?
 
sorry .have to say good one ,stumped kinda like cabbage ,but not,following to learn ;)
 
i do,but so smooth and large rim polyps ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new