Coral identification

donnellb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Chesapeake
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to identify these two corals. My girlfriend randomly bought them the other day. I want to make sure I provide the correct care.
Any help is appreciated.
20210407_171148.jpg
20210407_171206.jpg
20210401_185216.jpg
20210401_185239.jpg
 
Thanks. That's what I was thinking they were but figure I'd finally signup for Reef2Reef and ask the experts.
Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new