Coral identification

xxjamesjohnxx1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
22
Reaction score
22
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to corals I got this from Petco and I know it's a zoanthid but I have no idea what kind. I took the picture in white light so you could see it better. The coral under blue light has a slight orange tint. (I never use full white light on corals lol) I've done a lot of research and spent countless hours looking at pictures and I still can't figure it out. Does anyone have any ideas?

16790119727774719543247052720756.jpg
 
Hi I'm new to corals I got this from Petco and I know it's a zoanthid but I have no idea what kind. I took the picture in white light so you could see it better. The coral under blue light has a slight orange tint. (I never use full white light on corals lol) I've done a lot of research and spent countless hours looking at pictures and I still can't figure it out. Does anyone have any ideas?

16790119727774719543247052720756.jpg
Kinda looks like a paly Zoa
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new