Coral identity

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mperry622
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mperry622

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2022
Messages
164
Reaction score
148
Location
48356
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up this frag about 7 months ago at a trade show. It was a bonus piece that never extended any polips. No clue what it was but knew it wasn't dead. I gave up and threw it in my 2gal Pico tank at work. Last week I noticed it started blooming flower looking things.. is this an lps or sps/name?

20230424_114402.jpg 20230424_114318.jpg
 
I picked up this frag about 7 months ago at a trade show. It was a bonus piece that never extended any polips. No clue what it was but knew it wasn't dead. I gave up and threw it in my 2gal Pico tank at work. Last week I noticed it started blooming flower looking things.. is this an lps or sps/name?

20230424_114402.jpg 20230424_114318.jpg
Looks to me like it’s a beautiful goni :)
 
I picked up this frag about 7 months ago at a trade show. It was a bonus piece that never extended any polips. No clue what it was but knew it wasn't dead. I gave up and threw it in my 2gal Pico tank at work. Last week I noticed it started blooming flower looking things.. is this an lps or sps/name?

20230424_114402.jpg 20230424_114318.jpg
Burning rose or red daisy goniopora
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new