CORAL INFECTION ELIMINATION

Silly question...but wouldnt dosing it all the time eventually lose it's effectiveness?

Assuming its some type of antibiotic etc.
I thought the same, but after using it for so long, that situation never seemed to occur.
 
i've been using CS CIE for nearly a year on my friend's recommendation(asian edition , not joker coral edition). my experience is that it effectively prevents brown jelly disease, and it works remarkably well on corals in the early stages of decay, especially effective on torch, goni and mushroom. compared it to Ciprofloxacin and KFC, and CIE indeed has a higher efficacy rate. It seems to have an effect on flatworms. I've been dosing one bottle monthly as routine maintenance, and gradually, the flatworms have completely disappeared.
nice tank, awesome!
 
i've been using CS CIE for nearly a year on my friend's recommendation(asian edition , not joker coral edition). my experience is that it effectively prevents brown jelly disease, and it works remarkably well on corals in the early stages of decay, especially effective on torch, goni and mushroom. compared it to Ciprofloxacin and KFC, and CIE indeed has a higher efficacy rate. It seems to have an effect on flatworms. I've been dosing one bottle monthly as routine maintenance, and gradually, the flatworms have completely disappeared.
Do u have picture of product?
 
I cant open the link anymore, how can we purchase this product?
Joker corals website was the only place I knew where to get it, and their site seems to be having issues.
I’m experiencing the same thing I just thought it was private for testing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new