Coral labs LPS-SOFTY template moonlights

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeremy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jeremy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
716
Reaction score
144
Location
iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Radion Coral Labs LPS-SOFTY light template
I have 2 xr30 gen2 pros. I tried the LPS-SOFTY program. I have it set to start at 10 am and run till 10 pm. Problem is. The lights dim down to moonlights but don't shut off. I have lunar mode off and graph shows 0% intensity at 10 pm but moonlight ran all night.
How do I shut this off? I switched to the SPS ab+ program for now.
Tank is softies, zoas and palys, and a few lps.
 
Fixed. There was another point on graph at the end. I removed an it's good now
 
Sorry I missed your post. I would have suggested checking the schedule.. Glad you sorted it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new