Coral Lovers Thread!

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took this picture yesterday. I really like the peachy orange color this Alveopora colony turned
20240524_162421.jpg

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 nice pieces I got free. Pectinia was from a fellow reefer, @Thuan , and the candy cane was from a vendor handing these out near the end of the Frag Farmers market I went to.
IMG_4980.jpeg
IMG_4981.jpeg

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are my 2 oldest corals. The Duncan I’ve had since late 2021 and the Goni since the beginning of 2022
IMG_4974.jpeg
IMG_4988.jpeg
Hey that Duncan looks great! Is that a coral that you have to frag often? I have a smaller tank. (40 gallon cube). It may get too big for me to have in there?

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey that Duncan looks great! Is that a coral that you have to frag often? I have a smaller tank. (40 gallon cube). It may get too big for me to have in there?
It’s never been fragged actually. Started with one polyp and it’s grown slow and steady since then.

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I told him I have no interest in profiting on the item but I would like it to be available to benefit the community, and
I am sure others our there would like to have it

He has a Etsy store and 3d printing business and he put the kit in the store for 13$ for the shelf and two tiles.

Replacement / extra tiles were available in single and 5 hole designs for less than 10$

Everything’s color could be customized

Currently he’s replacing his printer and took the store down but it will be available again soon
Oh thank you!!! I must have misunderstood the Etsy part for where they were selling the tanks. I'll check it out! (Oh wait, do you know the store name? Or what the product is called?)

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh thank you!!! I must have misunderstood the Etsy part for where they were selling the tanks. I'll check it out! (Oh wait, do you know the store name? Or what the product is called?)
The tank and the shelves are both on etsy but different sellers. Tank is sold by current USA etsy account. Shelf is sold by a 3d printer hobbiest and forum member but his store is closed temporarily while he upgrades printers and takes a much needed break

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy orange man!!
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that 1 month ago it was almost dying on the skeleton until I added a powerhead to the bottom of the tank , I didn't know what to do because every side I put it didn't work

kingranch2003

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You wouldn't believe me if I told you that 1 month ago it was almost dying on the skeleton until I added a powerhead to the bottom of the tank , I didn't know what to do because every side I put it didn't work
Wow, well it looks no worse for the wear . Beautiful!

OP
OP
WalkerLovesTheOcean

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You seem very good at saving corals! How much have you saved?

luis angel

Tailspots and Tacos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You seem very good at saving corals! How much have you saved?
I wish I could save them all but a few months ago I lost a torch and almost a hammer due to a red emerald crab and a green emerald crab.

Back