What is your coral feeding routine?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TonyHanke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TonyHanke

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2025
Messages
93
Reaction score
37
Location
Warsaw, Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I've noticed that as there are many posts about fish feeding routine, or general feeding routine, I cannot find any that would be focused more on corals. That's why 8'm asking: What is your coral feeding routine? How often do you feed pellets? Do you dose things like Red sea reef energy or AF coral fuel?
Photos are welcome!
Tony
 
I used to, but got lazy. Fed when things looked hungry, now I just feed the fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new