• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Monsters- Check out my fish!!!!

Item Price
60+
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I am working on my tanks today. I will post a series of videos of each tank so you guys can enjoy these gorgeous fish with me. Everything is for sale, just ask!

My stock list is posted under a separate thread.


Tank 1
 
Gem tangs!

I am selling 9 of them. The rest I am hoarding for reeapolooza

Heres a special to make you all really happy! I can do three gem tangs for 1,000.

Or indivuallly at $400

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new