Coral On Back Wall

  • Thread starter Thread starter sh123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sh123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to put my star pollop on the back wall to grow. Do I just glue it to the wall and it will just encrust itself as it grows?

Or....is there a certain way of doing it to ensure it continues to grow on the back wall?

Please advise. Thanks.
 
Started mines 2 months ago and starting to take off. Glue it or put it low as it primarily grows up the glass and not necessarily downward.
 
I want to put my star pollop on the back wall to grow. Do I just glue it to the wall and it will just encrust itself as it grows?

Or....is there a certain way of doing it to ensure it continues to grow on the back wall?

Please advise. Thanks.

Just started this myself. Good luck! my LFS has the whole back of his reefer covered in this dark green metallic GSP. I hope it spreads I just glued mine to the glass
IMG_2820.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new