• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral pack from bubbaque? Dont hesitate

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

11cmortarman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently bought his 8 coral frag pack and all I can say is wow. Professionally packed corals came in with vibrant color and great size. Polyp extension in the heat sealed bags while temp acclimating. Best coral purchase experience that I have had either R2R. Will be placing another order soon.
IMG_20190524_142815_04.jpeg

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the same pack last weekend. Just waiting for them to heal before he ships them out.

I'm looking forward to getting them! Frags look like a decent size and certainly have great colors.

Back