Coral Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnprall
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnprall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2022
Messages
247
Reaction score
191
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd share some of the photos I took yesterday. I'm most proud of the favia of the gods.
IMG_8520.jpeg
IMG_8522.jpeg
IMG_8525.jpeg
IMG_8532.jpeg
IMG_8537.jpeg
IMG_8540.jpeg
IMG_8541.jpeg
IMG_8553.jpeg
 
Those are some great photos, especially with it being a phone camera!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new