Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to share some of my pictures of my tank. I've never shared them any where. Honestly I've always been subconscious about my tank lol. It took a while to get here for me to be confident enough to post pictures of my corals and of the tank itself. But anywho, I'd love to see some of yall's OG's. And would anybody here be able to tell the lineage based off looks ? I'd like to know a bit more about mine if possible!

Thanks!! Happy Reefing everybody.



tempImage5B8jUy.png
 
I'd love to share some of my pictures of my tank. I've never shared them any where. Honestly I've always been subconscious about my tank lol. It took a while to get here for me to be confident enough to post pictures of my corals and of the tank itself. But anywho, I'd love to see some of yall's OG's. And would anybody here be able to tell the lineage based off looks ? I'd like to know a bit more about mine if possible!

Thanks!! Happy Reefing everybody.



tempImage5B8jUy.png
Very cool!
I’ll buy it 😆
 
Lineage for OG bounces will usually trace back to World Wide Corals. Very nice shroom!
Interesting! For some reason I thought they would be from different 'places' as some look distinctly different than others! But thank you so much Salty!
 
Interesting! For some reason I thought they would be from different 'places' as some look distinctly different than others! But thank you so much Salty!
Age has a lot to do with the distinct differences in looks. Water parameters and lighting also. Lots of variables.
None the less the original OG bounce lineage originated from WWC.

Lineage is a trace back to the original propigator, importer or aquaculturist.
not necissarily who has sold it but sometimes this is not the case and it can get rather confusing.
 
Age has a lot to do with the distinct differences in looks. Water parameters and lighting also. Lots of variables.
None the less the original OG bounce lineage originated from WWC.

Lineage is a trace back to the original propigator, importer or aquaculturist.
not necissarily who has sold it but sometimes this is not the case and it can get rather confusing.
Ahh I understand. Thanks for sharing your insight. Sorry, I always want to know a little more haha.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new