Coral placement inspiration

I feel like I placed my corals to close. The fast growing corals are crowding the slower ones and the slower ones more than likely will die.
 

Attachments

  • 20201120_192726.jpg
    20201120_192726.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 106
You’re nuts man! That tank looks really healthy and mature. Maybe get the ole frag kit out and work some magic
There are alot of 1 inch frags that haven't grown and are being shadowed. I didn't think about placement when I added them. Its hard to imagine what a tank will look like when everything is 1 inch.

I wish I would have done what you are doing by asking questions.
 
There are alot of 1 inch frags that haven't grown and are being shadowed. I didn't think about placement when I added them. Its hard to imagine what a tank will look like when everything is 1 inch.

I wish I would have done what you are doing by asking questions.
Well no better time than the present! You could always post your own thread and ask a similar question, I’m sure a lot of people on here are having or had the same issue you’re going through at the moment!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new