Coral Placement?

ollysaquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
134
Reaction score
40
Location
Queensland
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
Yesterday I bought some new corals for my reef tank and I’m contemplating on their placement in the tank. I got an acan coral, a favia and a duncan, as well as a few little zoas from a mate which are already placed in a spot. I’ll attach pictures of the tank and if possible please give me good ideas for the coral placement haha because I can’t decide!

20250715_095347_AEFB4DF6-464F-4A15-9644-F3A7DC58750D.png


20250715_095401_04DCD65B-5985-4187-A884-6DEDE1850EE2.png


20250715_095415_CFB6FA03-2462-4C1D-85F3-F8EE98B4879B.png
 
i know my acans like a sheltered spot. in the shade. and my duncan would only choose life if it was out of direct water movement. lol. about midway up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new