CORAL POOP SHOWOFF THREAD

IMG_2954.jpg


Our rock nem got hold of a huge chunk of masstick. 6 hours later, it produced this monster ball.
 


This zoa has just done his personal best for poop size! Starting at the zoa on the bottom right to the top left corner.

1635789057462.png
Dang that's a rope. Are those spiderman zoas? I bet they could swing around the city on that.
 
PXL_20211108_031916691.jpg

My torch let out a fat dukey yesterday

then immediately after another one :eek:
PXL_20211108_032010560.jpg


My bowerbanki was doing weird stuff too, could be constipated
PXL_20211108_012356910_2.jpg
I hope the bowerbanki takes care of it's business! All puckered up and nowhere to "go"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new