Coral qt for 76 days - help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariette
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mariette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2019
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2,506
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soooo I’ve decided to go the safest route I know and qt corals for 76 days. Fallow. Which brings me to my question: with no fish eating and pooping in there, will corals be ok w just twice a week reefroids? I could use clean water from my DT for water changes in the coral qt. Would that help? I don’t want a sacrificial fish in the coral qt. I get really attached really quickly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new