• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Reef coloring book for kids

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Two_Nano_Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there hopefully this is allowed as dry goods. I created a coloring book for kids our beloved hobby. Priced at $7.99

80 pages with 40 pages of pictures.

Let me known if this is ok

Screenshot_20231211_170308_Amazon Shopping.jpg

OP
OP
Two_Nano_Reefs

Two_Nano_Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
love it!
alot of adults like to color too, maybe think about making one for adults too!

i might have to buy this for myself:grinning-face-with-sweat:
oh man i appreciate that!!! yea i put 8-12 when probably should have went with 8 and above. Thanks for the feedback!.! let me know if i can improve on something. I was definitely thinking of some more intricate for adults too.

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came last night. Gave it to my 6yr old daughter this morning, she loved it and wanted to start coloring right away. She also likes that the back of each picture page is blank, so when you open the book the left side is blank and the right has the picture. She is “extending the scenes” onto the blank pages

OP
OP
Two_Nano_Reefs

Two_Nano_Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came last night. Gave it to my 6yr old daughter this morning, she loved it and wanted to start coloring right away. She also likes that the back of each picture page is blank, so when you open the book the left side is blank and the right has the picture. She is “extending the scenes” onto the blank pages
Omg. I'm so happy right now. I appreciate that. I am happy your 6yr loves it!! I left those pages blank for any color bleed but extending those pages is great idea. Thank you so much

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for making it! I find it’s a good mix of easy large things” to color such as the whales and turtles mixed with harder smaller things like sea grass and corals

It’s a good way for her to develop her skills!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.7%
Back