Coral Reef Enthusiast

CoralReefEnthusiast

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Costa Mesa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, just wanted to introduce myself.
My Name is Fabian I have been in the reef hobby for over 15 years now, started with a 60g Reef and moved up from there.

We love this hobby and would love to share our knowledge with everyone.


Thank you

Fabian
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome..I'm new here myself and I'll tell you that this is a pretty nice place to be.

Do you have any pictures of what your 15 years of experience has been able to help you achieve?
 
Speg your not new here! HA!
 
I really like the simpleness of the fish only and it still is awsome looking
Nice giant reef tank also!
 
Wow! Beautiful tanks!! Glad to have ya here at R2R!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new