Coral reeftank's 125 gallon tank thread

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
6,292
Location
burbank,Il
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone. I have been in this hobby for 15+ years now. About 3 years ago I started my collections of acros and one very special anemone.

Here are some pics from my tank, enjoy.


RMF Ultimate Myagi Tort

df 005.jpg



df 014.jpg

RMF Red Devil Nasuta

ursome 011.jpg

Sexy Coral Signature Rainbow anemone

stuufs 015.jpg

RR Limitless

stuufs 010.jpg

Pink Panther
 
I these pictures were taken with a nikon d7100.
The tank is running under 4 Radion G3 Pros.
More pics to come.
 
WOW...One of the best collections I have sen in a while...thank you for sharing...I cant wait to see them grown out.
 
sds 008.jpg

WWC Somewhere Over The Rainbow Mille

sds 005.jpg

Reefraft Jamaican Lemonade

sds 009.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear

My fish include

Powder Blue tang
sds 010.jpg


x2 Yellow tangs
sds 012.jpg


Female Hooded Fairy wrasse
Chevron Tang
x2 lyretail anthias
Randall's Goby
Aurora Goby
x2 Meleagris leopards
Ornate Leopard
Potter's Wrasse
Female Blue Star Leopard
Male Flame Wrasse
Blue Tang
Borbonius Anthias
Starry Blenny
Cleaner Wrasse
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new