Coral RX

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.kook
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.kook

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
157
Reaction score
4
Location
Hanahan,sc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using coral Rx to dip new coral's when i get them. It has been working great. But i just noticed that my bottle is almost a yr past the expiration date. Should i throw it away or should i be fine. The bottle is kept in a cub bored a way from heat and light.
 
I've got some straight from the suppliers that was expired. I was using it anyway with good results. I've since switched to Bayer Advanced dip so I don't use Coral Rx anymore.
 
I think it would be fine to use. Hey Gabriel what is your dipping regiment like with the Bayer Advanced?
 
Don't think it's fine, they put a exp date not because they want u to buy a brand new one. Chemical can really change over time, it's just like water, if u put a cup of water on the table over two days, u can't drink because of air exposes gas exchange, so same idea here, although u closed the lid but air are already in there unless u have a air suck pump.
My suggest is not to save on coral dipping , buy new one , don't cost much
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new