Coral Sales Learning How to

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please let me know the secret to all the corals sales here. I've watched/attended quite a few & can not figure out how someone can buy a coral in less the 5 seconds but it happens all the time.
There is no way you can click buy add to cart & enter a credit card # that fast. I'm really trying to learn something with this post.
Thanks

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to move this thread to general discussion for more views.

Bump for those participating in the live sales.

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typically have found its best to do on a desktop or laptop not a phone, and to have an account created with the vendors website prior, and/or have your shipping paid for if that was something they already asked in the beginning. The rest is being quick on the draw.... lol

OP
OP
Dragon52

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I typically have found its best to do on a desktop or laptop not a phone, and to have an account created with the vendors website prior, and/or have your shipping paid for if that was something they already asked in the beginning. The rest is being quick on the draw.... lol
Thanks for responding, I am using a laptop with the page setup to refresh 10-15 secs. I haven't prepaid for shipping because I wasn't sure I would be buying anything. Will give that a try next time.

Last edited:

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for responding, I am using a laptop with the page setup to refresh 10-15 secs. I haven't prepaid for shipping because I wasn't sure I would be buying anything. Will give that a try next time.
then just be quick on the draw, only other advice I can give. WWC is having one soon i believe. There stuff is top notch and their live sales are always a blast.

OP
OP
Dragon52

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
then just be quick on the draw, only other advice I can give. WWC is having one soon i believe. There stuff is top notch and their live sales are always a blast.

How to you get your CC/Paypal info entered so quick on the 1st coral you buy & then be able to buy others without having to do it over & over.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 194 71.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 20 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back