Coral Shipment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have got a shipment coming in tomorrow from WWC that my wife ordered for me for my birthday. Frank called me the past Friday to ask about the order and had no idea it was a gift coming for me, lol. All I know is that it is a random zoa pack and she wanted a fruit loops micro goniopora. It is almost like being a kid on Christmas eve. I can not wait for the package to get he to see what's in it, lol. I have heard nothing but good things about WWC so that just amps me up even more about it... QT is all set up and running... SG 1.026, temp 79°, el cheapo light just for a week or so, and a tunze PH. Come on 10 am.... haha

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey its Frank here at WWC, I hope you received your corals in good health and wanted to say thank you for your business. We look forward to taking care of your coral needs again soon. Take care and Happy birthday!!

So I have got a shipment coming in tomorrow from WWC that my wife ordered for me for my birthday. Frank called me the past Friday to ask about the order and had no idea it was a gift coming for me, lol. All I know is that it is a random zoa pack and she wanted a fruit loops micro goniopora. It is almost like being a kid on Christmas eve. I can not wait for the package to get he to see what's in it, lol. I have heard nothing but good things about WWC so that just amps me up even more about it... QT is all set up and running... SG 1.026, temp 79°, el cheapo light just for a week or so, and a tunze PH. Come on 10 am.... haha

OP
OP
Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey its Frank here at WWC, I hope you received your corals in good health and wanted to say thank you for your business. We look forward to taking care of your coral needs again soon. Take care and Happy birthday!!
Thanks Frank, everything showed up and seem to be doing very well thus far. I was just wondering if you had any tips for the Neon Blasto? As far as placement/light/flow... I really don't know anything about it. The zoas are open and seem happy with the flow the maxspect is producing. The goniopora isn't doing a whole lot but I figure it will take a bit for it to extend.. either way thanks again and I'm sure I will be doing more business with WWC. I absolutely love my zoas so I see more coming this way very soon.

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes she is.. and thanks..

Glad to see a reefing couple. This gives me hope. Now i need to look at rings while i try to upgrade my tank and get a seahorse tank up lol. I guess we need to support their hobbies 2 a lilbit. Lol. Ill be following. Pix of the corals??

OP
OP
Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see a reefing couple. This gives me hope. Now i need to look at rings while i try to upgrade my tank and get a seahorse tank up lol. I guess we need to support their hobbies 2 a lilbit. Lol. Ill be following. Pix of the corals??
Right mow they are in QT and it's starting to get dark not them. I will see if I can get something up for you

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the Zoas hanging out on the fragrack bout 12"-16" from the light. The neon blasto is at the borrow of the tank because I'm not really sure what he likes for flow and light. And the goniopora is hanging out just a bit lower than the zoas. Any tips on the blasto are appreciated guys.

20171004_194312.jpg

20171003_181657.jpg

20171003_181738.jpg

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife tells me that I am her hobby. Not sure if I should be insulted or not. LOL
I usually respond with “I’m a lifelong project”

GatorScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure on your specific one but my gonis do best in moderate/low flow and low light. Notice in my pic that the gonis are almost shaded. Hopefully WWC chimes in to give you the specs for yours but if it still isn’t opened up you could try a spot like mine.
67bd3e79b16598a5ddf517d695e4e907.jpeg

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the Zoas hanging out on the fragrack bout 12"-16" from the light. The neon blasto is at the borrow of the tank because I'm not really sure what he likes for flow and light. And the goniopora is hanging out just a bit lower than the zoas. Any tips on the blasto are appreciated guys.

20171004_194312.jpg

20171003_181657.jpg

20171003_181738.jpg

Glad to see all corals arrived well!! If you post a FTS we can help you with placement for the blasto and the goni :)

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back