Coral shipping with Christmas

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I was thinking of Getting a coral shipped Monday 22 for Tuesday 23 delivery. Do you think this is ok? Or should I try for shipping Tuesday 30th? For Wednesday 31st delivery? Thanks in advance
 
It's risky shipping the week before Christmas. I would wait for the week after.
 
Well If use usps guarantee not going arrive [emoji17]
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419178393.230703.jpg
i need ship that chalice. But I'll talk with the buyer to wait after the holidays
 
wait.. or it die in the box with that super nice expensive chalice Alex.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new