Coral species ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tunafish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tunafish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
Turkey
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a budy who has this coral and says that it is an aussie acan but the coral is not growing like a typical aussie acan and doesn't have too puffy polyps also it almost grows like it is encrusting by popping out a new set of heads. The photo with the white cros is 1 month before and the other photo is same frag one month later you can see the new set of encrusted heads. I also left the mother colony for refrence.

Screenshot_20241221_142533_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20241221_143232_Facebook.jpg 20241207_155505.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new