Coral Stampede | 40% OFF AFTER SALE | GOING ON NOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CV Vault.jpg

GAME REMINDER
MOVIE GIFS

title gif.gif

The western genre is one that I haven't really explored in my games before, but now is the perfect time! For this game, I will post a gif from a famous western movie every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct title of the movie gets point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a SPIN OF THE WHEEL OF PRIZES!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CV Vault.jpg

GAME REMINDER
MOVIE GIFS

title gif.gif

The western genre is one that I haven't really explored in my games before, but now is the perfect time! For this game, I will post a gif from a famous western movie every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct title of the movie gets point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a SPIN OF THE WHEEL OF PRIZES!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CV Vault.jpg

FINAL SCORE

@Aaron75 - 8
@kaykirk - 1
@TBP - 1

Considering it's one prize per person, this prize goes to the runner up. Congratulations to @kaykirk on winning a spin of the Wheel Of Prizes! Next game coming up at the top of the hour so check back in for your chance to play and win!

Aaron75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CV Vault.jpg

FINAL SCORE

@Aaron75 - 8
@kaykirk - 1
@TBP - 1

Considering it's one prize per person, this prize goes to the runner up. Congratulations to @kaykirk on winning a spin of the Wheel Of Prizes! Next game coming up at the top of the hour so check back in for your chance to play and win!
Spin twice and let me pick? Lol

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CV Vault.jpg

NEW GAME
TEXAS TWO STEP

Break out your boots! It's time for a Texas Two step! For this game, each person gets to guess five numbers between 1-35. I will draw five random numbers, and for each one of your numbers that match the numbers I draw, you get a point. Also, you get to guess one bonus ball number. If you guess that one correctly then you get an addition FIVE point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. The game runs until High Noon CT on Sunday then the winner will be announced shortly after that. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick the winner. Good luck!

Here's how your guess should look:

1, 12, 23 ,30, 35
BB (bonus ball): 13

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back