• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

coral to trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter saliva911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saliva911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
18
Location
hollywood fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSCN0513.jpg
rainbow acan
DSCN0519.jpg
gold torch
DSCN0516.jpg
acrapora tenuis
RSCN0523.jpg
bloodshots paly
DSCN0488.jpg
candy apple reds paly
 
I would consider buying the gold torch if your willing I just sell it straight out.
 
Cool, if you find a good article on it post it if you don't mind. I would t mind learning myself. If you were willing to sell that torch, how much would you want it it?
 
Cool, if you find a good article on it post it if you don't mind. I would t mind learning myself. If you were willing to sell that torch, how much would you want it it?
how much would you pay I got it on credit I had build up at a lfs
 
Would trade if u ship. Interested in jf bloodshots n my Clementine. I ship a lot can help u learn n send u materials.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new