Coral Wall Product Experiences

TeeSquared1214

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
280
Reaction score
161
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this article for a modular coral wall system. Was curious what other people thought of it and if it is worth it, or do people just use superglue etc? I like the idea of having GSP on the back wall on my overflow, however, I'm unsure how often I would need to trim it to prevent it from blocking the weir and nozzles.

https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/product-launch-coralwall.917/
 
its a cleaner, modular way to keep your glass free of glue/corals to have to scrape off and potentially scratch or crack the glass. i haven't used it, but would.
 
I’ve never heard of this, that’s for reviving. I think it’s a great idea
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new