Coral Warfare

IslandLifeReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
2,417
Reaction score
5,987
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, my Setosa and Garf Bonsai finally met. It looks like they don't get along. To me, it looks like the Garf stung the Setosa, but I would like other opinions. Last night, everything was fine. This morning, I noticed this.

IMG_0172.JPG



IMG_0173.JPG




Is there anything I can do or do I just let them work it out and see who wins?
 
In my experience it will go back n forth, maybe the setosa will win next time and one will start to grow over the other. Its up to you what you want to do...
 
I have a green slimer that’s totally beating my bonsai up. I’m going to have to frag the slimer back because my bonsai is my favorite.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new