Coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter TitusStar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TitusStar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
602
Reaction score
166
Location
Simi valley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello y’all my RBTA moved for the first time since I got it 3 months ago, it is moving closer to the sinularia and idk what action I should take?

Thank you
 
Try to direct moderate flow to move back away from leather
 
Hello y’all my RBTA moved for the first time since I got it 3 months ago, it is moving closer to the sinularia and idk what action I should take?

Thank you
You can use a powerhead to direct its movement. It will move away from direct current. But you might have to intervene manually if it is in danger of hurting something. I have had success moving them to alternate spots I guessed they might be satisfied with. Sometimes it takes a few tries.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new