Coral!

Jakey_cakey1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
47
Location
tamworth
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I moved this coral yesterday and it went from the second image to the first is it dead? IMG_7236.jpeg IMG_7230.jpeg
 
No, probably not. Not in one day!
Most likely it's just sad cuz it fit moved. It will be better in a day or two.
Thank you is this common moving corals makes them sad? It did have a very nice spot until my snail knocked it over! So I had to epoxy it down!
 
Thank you is this common moving corals makes them sad? It did have a very nice spot until my snail knocked it over! So I had to epoxy it down!
It is for leathers in my experience.
Good luck with the epoxy, probably won't work.
Toothpick through the stalk and elastic bands to a rock work better. Just take out the bands/toothpick after it's attached.
 
It is for leathers in my experience.
Good luck with the epoxy, probably won't work.
Toothpick through the stalk and elastic bands to a rock work better. Just take out the bands/toothpick after it's attached.
Ah yes it is why doesn’t it work because they’re too heavy? I’ll try that but it is on a frag plug!
 
I had a perfect hole on my scape that my frag plug was able to fit on my personal tank. Toadstool.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2F6A8035-4F6E-4E4B-AD9F-111084062263.jpeg
    IMG_2F6A8035-4F6E-4E4B-AD9F-111084062263.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 27
My toadstool would always get upset whenever I moved it, but it would bounce back quickly!
 

My toadstool would always get upset whenever I moved it, but it would bounce back quickly!
my bloody hermits all over it now so it’s shrunk back up agyer it was starting to look better!
image.jpg
 
Thank you is this common moving corals makes them sad? It did have a very nice spot until my snail knocked it over! So I had to epoxy it down!
Yeah, my toadstool pouted for at least a month when I moved it! Once a coral is happy with its location, they really, really do not like change! at least in my very little experience.
 
Yeah, my toadstool pouted for at least a month when I moved it! Once a coral is happy with its location, they really, really do not like change! at least in my very little experience.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new