Coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bham

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
19
Location
Akron
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what this is? I have several growing in the sand. Ive pulled one out before and it has roots attached to the rocks. It also responds to touch and retracts. I know I dont have the best picture but they are hard to focus on.

Screenshot_20260319_203110_Gallery.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new