Coral

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,558
Reaction score
6,033
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So while cleaning my glass. I decided to try and save a coral that was on a rack in the Aquarium. I had pretty much given up on it as it was always getting black algae build up. I cleaned it multiple times with
1000003309 (1).jpg
a soft brush staying away from the center what the proper name of that is I am not sure. Yesterday I knocked it off the frag plug , and it fell down in the Tank It is now after 1 day looking happy without checking Par which should please all the people who are negative about it 🧐
 
Is it the leather that's upside down? Toad Stool is the common name. Sarcophyton is the scientific name.
There's a two polyp frag. Looks like Zoanthids could be Goniopora.
The orange encrusted coral?
 
Is it the leather that's upside down? Toad Stool is the common name. Sarcophyton is the scientific name.
There's a two polyp frag. Looks like Zoanthids could be Goniopora.
The orange encrusted coral?
Yes I did not place it very well. I am not a Picasso fan. The large coral that is orange used to be green , and healthy . I have no idea what happened to it . It was Thriving , now is screwed . I cannot get it to break off the epoxy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new